Forums » Fasting and Prayers for 2017

Day 5 of 21 Days - Fasting & Prayers 2017

• December 5, 2016 7:10 AM CET

Lord, let your Mercy be upon me in 2017!

Today is Day 5 of 21 Days.

1. This is still thanksgiving week on KHC. Go ahead and thank Him now. Recount all His acts.

2. Lord thank you because you did not turn a deaf ear unto me.
    "Blessed be God: he didn't turn a deaf ear, he stayed with me, loyal in his love."  (Psa 66:20, MSG)

3. Lord, surround me with your mercy for the rest of this year and in 2017 in Jesus name!
    Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Heb 4:16 KJV

4. Lord, just as you showed Joseph your mercy and loving kindness, let my life, relationship/marriage experience your mercy and loving kindness in Jesus name in 2017
    "But the Lord was with Joseph, and showed him mercy and loving-kindness and gave him favor in the sight of the warden of the prison."  (Gen 39:21, AMP)

5. In 2017, I pray, my father and my God, let your mercy and loving kindness lead me forth into my destiny and your plans for my life in Jesus name.
    "You in Your mercy and loving-kindness have led forth the people whom You have redeemed; You have guided them in Your strength to Your holy habitation."  (Exo 15:13, AMP)

6. My God and my father, in 2017, show me great mercy and loving-kindness
    "Solomon said, You have shown to Your servant David my father great mercy and loving-kindness, according as he walked before You in faithfulness, righteousness, and uprightness of heart with You; and You have kept for him this great kindness and steadfast love, that You have given him a son to sit on his throne this day."  (1Ki 3:6, AMP)

7. In 2017, surely, goodness, mercy and the unfailing love of God will follow me 365 days of the year, and God’s presence will envelope me throughout in Jesus name.
    "Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [ and His presence ] shall be my dwelling place."  (Psa 23:6, AMP)

8.I destroy every plan of the devil over my life. I terminate every intention of hell over my destiny in Jesus name. I put a stop to the operations of the spirit of delay in my life in Jesus name. The spirit that frustrates accomplishments, I cast it out of my life in Jesus name.
    "For great is Your mercy and loving-kindness toward me; and You have delivered me from the depths of Sheol [ from the exceeding depths of affliction ]."  (Psa 86:13, AMP)

9. My father, let your mercy satisfy me indeed that I may rejoice and be glad concerning my relationship/wedding/marriage next year.
    "O satisfy us with Your mercy and loving-kindness in the morning [ now, before we are older ], that we may rejoice and be glad all our days."  (Psa 90:14, AMP)

10. Lord, arise and let your enemies over my life be scattered. 2017, it is time for God’s mercy over my life. 2017, you cannot refuse God, it is my set time, it is my year and so I proclaim in Jesus name!
    "You will arise and have mercy and loving-kindness for Zion, for it is time to have pity and compassion for her; yes, the set time has come [ the moment designated ]. [ Psa 12:5 ; Psa 119:126 ]"  (Psa 102:13, AMP)

11. Pray in the Spirit sufficiently. Since today is Saturday, take time for about two hours and just pray in the Spirit. 

Switch off your phone, get into a quiet mode and commune with your God. His Glory and His mercy will surely be seen in your life.