Forums » Fasting and Prayers for 2017

Day 9 of 21 Days - Fasting & Prayers 2017

• December 9, 2016 5:15 AM CET

Jer 33:3 AMP

Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand).

Isa 48:17 KJV
    Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

Pro 3:6 KJV In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths

Prayer Points
    1. Go ahead and worship God

2. Lord, endue me with spirit of grace and supplication

3. Thank God for how far you have progressed in this time of waiting on Him

4. Thank Him because 2017 will be great

5. Come against the spirit of confusion in your relationship or marriage right now

6. Bind the spirits behind manipulation and deception in your life

7. I will be divinely directed of God in 2017

8. In this coming year, I will not be trapped or deceived in Jesus name.

9. In the coming year, I will hear God clearly in all situations in Jesus name

10. In 2017, I receive the help of the Holy Spirit in my relationship and marriage in Jesus name

11. I will know the right person in Jesus name. I will not be confused.

12. I will not be attracted to the wrong person in Jesus name

13. In my marriage, I pray for my spouse, lift up our heads. Let your love be shed abroad in our hearts, O Lord

14. My God and my father, open my eyes to see great and mighty things about me in Jesus name.

15. In 2017, I will profit concerning the works of my hands in Jesus name

16. Today, this week, and for the rest of this year, my days are crowned with goodness in Jesus name.

17. For those looking for job: Lord open the heavens over me, and let a door of opportunity that will lead to my desired job open in Jesus name

18. Before the end of this year, Lord surprise me, fill my mouth with laughter in Jesus name

19. Lord, this I ask for, give me a last minute miracle in Jesus name.

20. Lord, encourage me and show me your goodness, kindness and mercy that you are with me and that I am indeed your child.

21. Thank God for answered prayers.

22. Pray in the Spirit

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at December 9, 2016 5:53 AM CET
  • December 9, 2016 7:48 AM CET
    New mercies I see in 2017, glory to God.