Forums » Men's Forum

She was abused!

• 867 posts
    December 9, 2016 5:48 AM CET
    My fiancee was abused by her landlords son some days back. He came back from school recently and have been trying to ask her out, but to no avail.
    After the incident, she has been finding it difficult to forget about it, forgive herself and the guy.
    It's so serious that it's beginning to affect our relationship.
    She blames it on the fact that I was not there to protect her. The last time we spoke about it, she was planning a "revenge mission" on the guy. I tried to dissuade her, she wouldn't bulge.
    • 35 posts
    December 9, 2016 11:51 AM CET
    This is really really sad! A lot of people are not able to get over these things. But she will, by God's grace. It'll be challenging to help her but you have to keep trying. Show remorse, don't try to bring logic. And if it helps, hand him over to the authorities. But be by her side, holding her hands, praying with and for her for healing. God always comes through!
    • 194 posts
    December 14, 2016 9:02 AM CET

Very sad indeed. Dont argue with her, she is just deeply hurt.

1. I dont know the extent of this abuse, If it went as far as RAPE, please contact the authorities with evidence if available.

2. Ensure she leaves that house completely, she should not remain there alone!

3. Just be there to provide emotional strength. Yes, pray for her, pray with her.

She will heal and get over it in Jesus name...AMEN.