Forums » Ladies Forum

His love is Everything!

• 300 posts
    December 9, 2016 1:47 PM CET
    What else do you want?what do you need that he cannot give you? Have you thought of that? His love is everything we need.

John 3:16 says
    For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him would not perish, but have everlasting life....

He loved us, and Gave his only son, so that we would not perish , so that we can have eternal life, so that we can be redeemed from the curse of sin and Death.
    He gave us the best gift ever, the gift that makes us to stand in power, the gift that gives us our rightful place and position, the gift that makes all the difference.

Look at Romans 8:32
    Romans 8:32King James Version (KJV)

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

He that spared not his son, but gave him to us, how can he not also freely give us all things..,

What else is bigger or greater than his only son Jesus Christ. If he can give him us,what is that thing you need, you want, you are expecting from him that he would not give you.

Jeremiah 29 :11 says' for I know the thoughts that I think towards you, thoughts of good and not of evil, to give you an expected end.m

What are you expecting , what you expect, is what you would get .
    Bible says in Hebrews 11:6
    Without faith, it is impossible to please God, he that cometh to God, must believe that he is, and he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

If you seek him, you would find him. Ladies

He cannot fail!
    John 14:6 says ' I am the way, the truth and the life....
    If he has said something , it has to come to pass.
    Numbers 23:19... God is not man that Lies!

Genesis 18:14... Is there anything too hard for God to do!
    Trust him today, lean on him, he lives you soo much. Turn away from sinful lifestyle. Decide to live for God. No matter how wrong you have gone, he is ready to accept you with open arms

Bible says in Isaiah 43:18-19
    Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Remember them not, forget them. Don't go back to them. He says I would do a new thing, and it shall spring forth!

He is ready to accept you with his love.
    But are you ready to accept him, have you surrendered your life to Jesus, have you decided to live by his ways. Give your life to Jesus today, and watch your life turn around.

It's the best thing that can ver happen to you.

Remain Blessed!