Forums » Fasting and Prayers for 2017

Day 11 of 21 Days - Fasting & Prayers 2017

• December 11, 2016 5:16 AM CET

"For You are the glory of their strength [ their proud adornment ], and by Your favor our horn is exalted and we walk with uplifted faces!"  (Psa 89:17, AMP)

"For You, Lord, will bless the [ uncompromisingly ] righteous [ him who is upright and in right standing with You ]; as with a shield You will surround him with goodwill (pleasure and favor)."  (Psa 5:12, AMP)

"Of Naphtali he said: O Naphtali, satisfied with favor and full of the blessing of the Lord, possess the Sea [ of Galilee ] and [ its warm, sunny climate like ] the south."  (Deu 33:23, AMP)

1. Thank God for another day, 11th day of the fast.

2. In 2017, I will find pleasure, be readily accepted, enjoy a lot of goodwill, delight, approval, advantage, preferential treatment in every area in Jesus name

3. In 2017, the Lord will cover me with a garment of Favour in Jesus name

4. By the Favour of the Lord, my physical, material base and spiritual strength will increase.

5. Concerning the works of my hands, my career, business or organization, my affluence, influence and fame will increase in 2017

6. I will enjoy supernatural increase in assets and real estates

7. I will be promoted because of Favour

8. I will experience God's goodness in a higher dimension in 2017 in Jesus name

9. I will not be desolate of forsaken.

10. Pray in the Spirit

11. Go ahead and thank God for answered prayers

• 3 posts
    December 11, 2016 3:33 PM CET
    2017 is my year of great Favour in Jesus name!