Forums » Ladies Forum

Choices in Life!

• 300 posts
    December 12, 2016 10:44 PM CET
    1 John 2:16King James Version (KJV)

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

It's either you are for God, or of the world, Bible says all that is In the world ...The lust of the flesh, lust of eyes and pride of life . Is not of the father, but of the world.
    It's oft for you to make a choice on how you want to live your life.
    Do you want to continually serving God.

If you look at the chapter down further

1 John 2:17King James Version (KJV)

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

He that doeth the will of God, abided for ever. What is the will of God....
    Joshua 1:8
    His word is his will. If you do according to that verse, you get prosperity in all aspects of life...career, relationships, marriages etc

Look also a Deuteronomy 30:19

Deuteronomy 30:19King James Version (KJV)

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

He has set before us, life and Death. Choose life so that your seed can live. He gave us the best option to choose. God is Life. If you choose him, every other would come into place, if you choose him, you have abundant life.

He has called us into abundance! Prosperity! ..Everything just depends on the choices you make.

So choose wisely
    John 10:10 says ' The enemy comes but to steal, kill and destroy. But I have come that ye may have life, and have it in abundance.

You have to be at alert, cautious, and don't give the enemy a chance. He only comes to steal, kill and destroy the Joy of people. But Christ has come that we might have abundant life.

Now if you don't know him or born again , there's no how this abundant life is yours.
    Surrender your life to Jesus today, so that you can be part of the blessings of abundant life.
    Choose life, choose wisely. Cut all the corners, stop all bad habits and sinful lifestyles. Run to him today, he is ready to accept you just the way you are, and watch your life transform.

Remain blessed....