Forums » Ladies Forum

Anger doesn't Pay!

• 300 posts
    December 20, 2016 11:22 PM CET
    Titi and her Boyfriend were coming back from an outing, her boyfriend saw some of his friends, left her and went on chatting away knowing fully well she was waiting for him.

She thought' He didn't even introduce me to his friends, is he not proud of me? Or he has just been playing with me all this while, is there somebody else??
    These and many more were the thoughts that were going through her head, as well as many ladies would also be thinking at that point.
    He came back, apologised for keeping her waiting , and she just sobbed him all through till he dropped her off at home.
    He later got home and called her, She did not pick until about 5 times and just exploded on the phone, shouting and not giving the guy any space to talk.

The guy begins to think, is this the person I want to marry as my wife??

Different scenarios could play itself, Yes the guy was wrong, He shouldn't have left you standing, He should have introduced you to his friends ,
    Yes you had every right to get upset for his behaviour...

But there are times, you just overlook somethings. Especially as Christians, Ladies and wives to be... learn to forgive easily just like Pastor Dunamis Said...

The earlier you learn to do that, the better. Because there would still be many times things like this would happen. Do you now want to be getting annoyed at each seconds.

James 1: 19-20
    So then,[a] my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; 20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness.

You have to cultivate this habit, especially when in a relationship and planning to get married.
    If you have anger issues or lack patience. Seek it from God, who has all in store.

Patience is a fruit of the spirit. He would give it to you.
    Be swift to listen....slow to speak, and slow to wrath/Anger..

Learn to forgive easily, Learn to over Look many things, Getting annoyed over little things is not healthy for your relationship . The earlier you learn this, the better for you on your marriage.

Bible says the wrath of humans showeth Not the righteousness of God....
    We are the righteousness of God, So so we should show it forth. As Christian ladies, Not fighting, shouting or keeping malice with our spouses....

Learn to forgive quickly, even if you are right and he is wrong, just let it go....
    It would help you enjoy your marriage.
    Don't compare your relationship with another one.
    Don't be deceived, Not everybody that laughs have it all. Don't let them fool you.

Stand on your ground to be like Jesus in your Marriage..., who forgives at every point in time, and he would honour you for treating your husband with the due respects as he has commanded us to do whether the man deserves it or not.

He is your husband , and as declared by the Lord in Ephesians 5:33.., you are to love, reference and submit to him as unto the lord.

I pray God help us all...
    Remain Blessed