Forums » Men's Forum

Should I inform her?

• 867 posts
    December 23, 2016 6:15 AM CET
    I put all my savings, including that of my fiancée which was meant for my wedding in March 2017 into MMM, without the knowledge of my fiancée.
    I've been praying ever since, that they resume from their break by January as they promised.
    There are some other things we ought to do with money that we've not done.
    I've been postponing everything till January and my fiancée is getting suspicious, because procrastination is unlike me.
    Should I inform her, so we can look for other sources of income, just in case I don't get my money back?
    This post was edited by Sylvester Obinna at December 23, 2016 7:08 AM CET
    • 194 posts
    December 23, 2016 9:02 AM CET

Eeeh my brother, this is quite funny, but I cant laugh cos it wont be fair.

Please tell her nowwwww, because her money is involved and the wedding is at stake.

What you should both do is not to panic, rather pray together that God will unlock and unfreeze those funds. Take the prayers seriously, and have faith.

I hope you have learnt a good lesson on investment and God's leading as you go into this marriage.

• 35 posts
    December 23, 2016 12:23 PM CET
    Hmnnnn hopefully she forgives you and doesn't call off the wedding Bros! I'm not playing. Especially if her money is involved. And you still said "in case I don't get MY money back". I hope that you deeply understand the implication of what you did. And I hope you do feel really really remorseful. God is on His throne tho. Tell her, beg her, apologize, pray. But don't ask her for more money to replace the one you "lost", except she offers. God bless!