Forums » Ladies Forum

The Season is Important!

• 300 posts
    December 26, 2016 10:15 PM CET
    What is the season, The Season of celebrating the birth of Christ.

We are celebrating that Jesus was born today, If not that he was sent, born and died for our sins. There wont have been redemption.

But we thank God for his don, which is why it should be a big deal to us and very important.
    The Guy you are considering, Does he follow this vision with you and celebrate the birth of Christ, accepted him as his Lord and saviour and walking along Christ principles.

Why is this Important, it is Important because this is the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with. If you miss it from the onset, it's totally going to affect your destiny.

Bible says it clear n wide.

Corinthians 6:14King James Version (KJV)

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Don't get yourself mixed up with such people. If you are not sure. Pray to God, who would expose the individual to you and show you who he really is.
    That is God for you. As his child , ask him and ye shall receive.

I remember one time while in school, one guy was trying to ask me out and didn't believe in celebrating Christmas . I thought it was just one of the people who didn't really fancy it, but I went deeper and found out that they don't actually celebrate it in their family because they didn't believe Christ was born. They dont believe in Jesus Christ and that he is the saviour who came to redeem us from our sin .

Immediately , I had to cut ties with him and let him know my stand. No beating around the Bush. If you dont believe in Christ as your personal Lord and saviour. SORRY I can't marry you.
    It's as simple as that.

Ladies, don't get carried away with things of this World. Lust of the eyes, Lust of the flesh, Pride of life . Or let your emotions speak for you.
    Handle your self, life and destiny. You have that decision to make , so you don't regret it. Every other thing would fade away , but Jesus is going to give you eternal life!

Jesus is the reason for the season.
    Does he know Christ? Don't be fooled, pray about it , let God reveal him to you.
    If you want, preach Christ to him, but that should not be your basis of dating him .
    Give him time to grow, keep praying, and God would surely reveal his true nature to you.

Bible says in Matthew 7:16 , By their fruits, he shall know them...

Remain Blessed!
    Happy Holidays...