Forums » Ladies Forum

Failure...Never!

• 300 posts
    January 8, 2017 9:42 PM CET
    Dupe was downcast, she didn't know where the next transport fare was going to come from, or the food she and her family would eat. Going to church is now a problem because of transport fare....she cried unto the Lord. Father help me!

When we are going through trials like this as Christians, What do we do. We should hold unto the almighty who is more than ENOUGH. He cannot Fail! It is not possible. See what the Lord said.

2 Kings 4:5-8King James Version (KJV)

5 So she went from him, and shut the door upon her and upon her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured out.

6 And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed.

7 Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest.

This is the story of the widow that had nothing but a jar of oil. And her husband's debtors wanted to enslave her children.
    See what God did here....she kept pouring from that jar of oil, and it never stopped flowing until all the vessels were full.....AND THE OIL STAYED.
    Hallelujah!! !
    Who did this ....Our Father in heaven.

He would meet with your needs at this point in time. His timing cannot be wrong. What is that thing you have been trusting him for...seek him today. Tell it to him...
    The woman had more than ENOUGH at the end of the day. He can do much more than that in your life.
    Is your relationship or marriage going the wrong way. Call upon Jesus today. Tell him you need his help.

Look At Joshua 1:5

Joshua 1:5King James Version (KJV)

5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

King James Version (KJV)

He would not fail thee. .He would not forsake thee...

That marriage would be a reality
    That relationship would work.
    That dream of yours would come to pass...

These are his words, He would not fail you...
    God is not a man that Lies!
    He cannot Lie! whatever he said , Hold unto him by his words....

But you must be his child, you must be born again, you must have a personal relationship with him.

Surrender your life to Christ today, and let his words begin to work for you.
    If you don't know him, How can his words work for.you..you must believe in him and accept him as your personal Lord and saviour.

He is Able!
    God bless you...