Forums » Ladies Forum

Keep your Body Under!

• 300 posts
    January 11, 2017 11:38 PM CET
    1st Corinthians 6:15-20King James Version (KJV)

15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Therefore Glorify God in your Body and spirit which are God's.
    Your body is the temple of the holyghost which dwells in you.
    You should have that consciousness alert in you.
    Your body is the temple of the Holyghost!

You should fear God, and keep that body Under the dictates of he Almighty. That is where he resides..

Joseph said' How can I do this great wickedness and sin against God.
    The fear of God was ringing in him. ..

Just like pastor Dunamis would say. Not that he couldn't have cheated on his wife. Lots of opportunities , but the fear of God kept him.

Before you say yes to that Guy. Does he have the fear of God in him, such that when opportunities present itself. The fear of God in him . Would be able to say No!.

Be very prayerful to God to lead you to somebody who has the fear of God in him....

1st Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

King James Version (KJV)

If any man defiled the temple of God, him shall God destroy.
    Sisters, let's fear God. The fear of God is what would take us far in tnis life.

Now it's even possible the man has the fear of God, but the devil brings in temptations along the line.
    You have to watch , be alert, sober and vigilant.

The extent to which you allow him is what would eventually happen. You have to be disciplined and maintain your stand! You have power over your body through the help of the holy spirit.
    When the devil sees you have submitted yourself to God and resisted him, he would flee!

At points where you see you r falling short....Flee, run, and dont give the devil a chance.

Now you have to remember the devil is a sturbbon goat. He would keep coming back. So you have to be alert , sober. He keeps moving about like a roaring lion seeking whom to devil.

But Praise Jesus! We are overcomers through christ that strengthens us.
    Bible says in 1st John 4:4' Greater is He in Me, than he that is in the world..
    Greater is God in you who can allow you overcome all instances. You got to say No! And run away...Greater is God in You, who would give you that strength to resist the Devil!

What is God saying unto us in all....

Ecclesiastes 12:13King James Version (KJV)

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Fear God and keep his commandments.. .This is the whole duty of man...

I come to you today, no matter how far you have gone in this world. Jesus is calling unto you today. Accept him as your personal Lord and saviour. Let him cleanse you from all unrighteousness and he forgets everything you have done! Just like That!

You need to make the decision within you. I refuse to live this kind of lifestyle. Because something you dont know is once you engage in all those practices..you keep on dying slowly, destiny truncated, expose yourself to all form of sickness and attacks from the enemy.

Choose wisely today, Choose Jesus!
    God bless You!

• 7 posts
    January 12, 2017 8:26 AM CET
    Thanks so much for the word...

My body is the temple of God.Hence, i won't allow anyone or anything destroy it by the help of the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name.
    • 300 posts
    January 12, 2017 9:52 PM CET
    Amen!