Forums » Ladies Forum

Only him can do it!

• 300 posts
    January 15, 2017 11:34 PM CET
    Psalm 62:11-12King James Version (KJV)

11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

Who can do this....Only God can do it.
    He is the almighty God. He does things as he pleases...Bible says in Matthew 7:7 Ask and it shall be given unto you, seek ye shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened unto you.

God is not man that lies!
    What is that thing you are trusting him for this year. This is our year of Giant strides.....gaining all territories to our sides....but there are conditions to be satisfied......Have you been living right? and do you believe he can do it.

If you dont believe It, it cannot happen....
    If you believe that he is able to do It, then he would do it for you.

Matthew 17:20King James Version (KJV)

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Hebrews 11:6 '
    FOR without faith it is impossible to please God. He that cometh to God must believe that he is, and he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him..

Believe he is! Diligently seek him!
    Follow him thru and thru...
    Jeremiah 32:27
    Behold , I am the Lord, the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for me.

Is there anything too hard for God to do....Nothing!
    He can turn water to wine, he can make a cruse of oil to keep on pouring, he can raise the dead...
    He can turn your relationship or marriage around. He can give you that dream work you so desire...

No matter what It is, no matter how far you have gone. Come back to him and let him take you to that higher place you are meant to be.

You are a Royal priesthood. You have royal blood flowing in your body. Dont jeopardize it for anything.

It is just too precious....
    Bible says ' The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom .
    If you have this wisdom , it is better than silver and gold put all together.

Proverbs 3: 13-14 KJV
    13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
    Wow! Wisdom to do the right things, to follow God pattern and principle, to live according to his rule and dictates is better than Gold and silver combined together! So why not choose wisely today and accept Jesus into your life.

It's the best thing that can ever happen to you...
    I pray God to open the eyes of our understanding and flood our hearts with his truth.

God bless You!