Forums » Ladies Forum

Happiness and Wisdom...

• 300 posts
    January 17, 2017 12:15 AM CET
    Do you want to be Happy?

I was studying the scriptures and I stumbled on something that I would like to share with you all...

You see as a Christian, some rules have been set down for us to follow by our creator, when we decide to be sturbbon and disobedient, then we dont want to follow it. He has given us everything we need in his word. You only just need to see it and capture it into your life!

There's a link between you being wise and finding total happiness in your life.
    Are you happy? Do you have that reassuring peace and happiness that only God can give. Maritally, financially, spiritually, health wise etc....Are you happy?Do you want to be happy?

Let's go to....Proverbs 3:13-18(GNT)

13' Happy is anyone who becomes wise—who comes to have understanding.
    14 There is more profit in it than there is in silver; it is worth more to you than gold.
    15 Wisdom is more valuable than jewels; nothing you could want can compare with it.
    16 Wisdom offers you long life, as well as wealth and honor.
    17 Wisdom can make your life pleasant and lead you safely through it.
    18 Those who become wise are happy; wisdom will give them life.

I want us to know that every word of God is pure. Jesus said in John 6:63b' the words that I speak to you , they are spirit and they are life....
    His word shall not fall to the ground.
    The word became flesh and dwellt amongst us.....
    Numbers 23'19: God is not a man that lies!

Pro 3:vs 13 says Happy is anyone who becomes wise, there is more profit in it than silver. It's worth more to you than Gold. Nothing you could want, can be compared to it!....Halleluyah!

It would give you long life, wealth and honour. .

Vs 18' says Those who become Wise are Happy....
    Wisdom would give them life....
    vs 17' it would make your life pleasant ....

Excuse me..Are You tired of life,Have you given up on what to do....Get wisdom Today!

Bible says in

James 1:5King James Version (KJV)

5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him

How do we get this wisdom....
    In
    Psalm 111:10a King James Version (KJV)

10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom

The FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM...

That's where to start from..Fear God!
    In your relationship, Fear God..thats Wisdom!
    In your Marriage, Fear God!
    At your work place, Fear God!

When you fear God, You are wise...Continue in it...

Proverbs 3:21-22 (GNT)
    21' My child, hold on to your wisdom and insight. Never let them get away from you. 22 They will provide you with life—a pleasant and happy life.

They would provide you with Life, A pleasant and Happy life....
    Do you want this happy life ....Hold unto your wisdom....which starts with having the fear of God...in all your dealings
    Do not be wise in your own eyes, Fear the Lord and depart from Evil.. ....

Fear God, Fear the Lord. Before you take that step, Fear God.
    That's the prayer we should be praying that "Oh Lord, let me have the fear of God burning in my Heart.
    Before I take any step. Would Jesus approve of this.

As a child of God..The fear of the Lord is what we need to survive through this world and the beginning of wisdom...it would give you a happy and pleasant life..

Take that prayer point and make that decision today to fear God. It would give you Long life, wealth , riches, honour ....Name it!
    His word says so..! We believe it and it's Done!

I trust God to open the eyes of our understanding surrender your life to Jesus today if you haven't done so. And let the fear of God be burning In your hearts!

God bless you!