Forums » Men's Forum

Should I still Pray?

• 867 posts
    January 20, 2017 2:56 AM CET

This is funny, but I'm serious.
    I know you must be led of God when it comes to marriage. But physical attraction matters too.
    I personally don't like somethings in a lady, not as if they are bad... For example, I don't like it when a lady is hairy, no matter how small. To me, a lady should have a smooth skin..

There's this God fearing sister in my fellowship who I'm about praying about.
    But I discovered she's hairy on her legs.
    Should I still Pray or forget about her?
    • 194 posts
    January 20, 2017 9:17 AM CET

Lolzz, funny. It is very normal for people to have some hair on the leg, so it shouldnt be an issue except it is so much that it causes a discomfort to you.

If its just normal leg hair only that is your problem, forget about it, go ahead and PRAY!!!

• 35 posts
    January 20, 2017 11:53 AM CET
    Lol yes physical attraction matters a lot.

To answer your question, many ladies are hairy on the legs and even arms. Women of Persian descent are some of the most gorgeous women I've ever met but many are soooo hairy, but you know what? They shave both legs and arms too. It'll be hard to catch some of them with hair on legs/arms. What's my point? The hairy legs are easy fixes!
    • 2 posts
    January 20, 2017 6:31 PM CET
    This is funny... lol... most ladies have hairs on their legs and arms... they shave it off... so pls pray about her oh cos this 'but' is very controllable. May God bless and direct you. Amen