Forums » Ladies Forum

It's all about Him!

• 300 posts
    January 20, 2017 3:20 AM CET
    Even if you have to lose anything in this world, don't lose the presence of God in your life. Don't compromise your Destiny in order to keep your relationship.

Seek to know God better, seek to please him, seek to stand out to be distinct . This can be be achieved by following the order Christ gave us before he left.
    According to psalms 1 ... Blessed is the man who walketh not according to the counsel of the ungodly.....
    This year is a New year, Decide to live right for Christ

Look at David Prayers in the book of psalms 27':4 One thing do i desire, that I might stay in the presence of the Lord forever!

That's a powerful Prayer... Anywhere I go, Anything that is happening around you. One thing do i desire, that I might stay in the presence of the Lord Forever..

Look at Abraham, Look at Joseph....When the presence of the Lord is with you , You flourish anywhere to go. The glory of the Lord radiate around you.
    Your relationship flourish, your Marriage flourish and brings out fruit at the right time.

You only just need to do it right. Maintain your stand , do not compromise your virtues. If you honour God, God would honour you.

Matthew 6:33. But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righerighteousness, And all these hinges shall follow you.

Seek God in your relationship. When you are having troubles and don't know what to do. Take it to God in prayers. Bible says in phillipians 4:6 Do not worry about anything... Just lay it down at his feet. He would come thru for you.

The storms would cease, don't relent in your relationship with God. Let your bible be your companion. If your man is seeming difficult. Don't relent. Take it to God in prayers. Tell him to give you the wisdom you need for your relationship .

Just a piece of Advice. LADIES..., there are some times we need to keep quite and let peace reign in our relationship.
    Even if we are right. But because you want your relationship to stand, survive and let peace reign. Just let it go. The earlier we learn this, the better for us. Because there would still be lots of scenarios that would arise. But we need the wisdom of God. If you continue to argue and try to prove your point at all times...You might just be pushing your man away...

Yes you know you are right, but at the last of the house, his helper to be...Always try to keep the home together. Love, marriage is all about sacrifice. You would need a lot of patience, A lot of it.......
    A lot of times to just let peace reign...
    A lot of forgiveness......Just let the steam go off..forgive plenty times and early too!
    Forgive, Forgive, Forgive.. ....
    Bitterness and strife isn't worth it...

In the presence of the Lord , there is fullness of Joy.

I was talking to somebody , and said when me and my partner have issues and this strife comes in...i almost always cannot contain it within me. The bitterness and strife cannot just settle in...and go on for 1, 2 3 days..
    And I was like wow...3 days of bitterness and strife.. .

She made one statement that struck me..she said that shows the presence of the holy spirit within you... The Holy spirit would curtail you . strife, malice and bitterness shouldn't be found in you...

Do you have the Holy spirit within you..then you shouldn't let the strife hang on for too long. Your spirit shouldn't be settled. You should solve and work it out amongst your self...

Apologise.....It doesn't cost you anything to Say sorry . It just shows more maturity. Because you understand the place of peace in your home .

I pray God to grant us more Wisdom and Understanding....

God bless you!