Forums » Men's Forum

Should I pull out?

• 867 posts
    January 31, 2017 6:47 AM CET
    I'm currently in a relationship with someone I love. Though we have issues from time to time, I've not considered ending the relationship for once.
    My mum and my brother both had a dream, telling me I eventually married someone else.
    I seriously don't know what to do because each time we have a misunderstanding, no matter how little, all I remember is my mother's dream.
    Should I just pull out, since her parents are not helping matters too. They told her she hasn't found a husband yet (they've not met me o).
    • 194 posts
    January 31, 2017 8:37 AM CET

Well my brother, even when you are really in love, there will be issues and misunderstanding. Dont just end the relationship because of what the parents are saying, seek the face of God yourself. Let God lead you and direct you. If God says YES, who can say NO?

I have seen marriages where both parents were saying exactly same things like your case, but they went ahead and today the marriage has blossomed and defeated all such prophecies and dreams.

• 35 posts
    January 31, 2017 11:58 AM CET
    God speaks to us in different ways. If you tear away what everyone else is saying (your girlfriend included), what is left in the core of your relationship? Peace or not? Face God squarely, ask Him to lead you. What if the dream meant that you should be careful regarding women? Or it meant something else unconnected to your relationship? What really matters is God's stand and your heart towards her.