Forums » Men's Forum

Should we both go?

• 867 posts
    February 3, 2017 6:24 AM CET
    My fiancée and I have been saving to attend a confrence outside town. While registering, we registered as Mr & Mrs.....

The confrence is few days away. I called yesterday, to confirm our registration and accommodation, only to be told that we were given one room, because they assumed we were married.

Now, the money we have saved can only settle our transportation to and fro, with little change.
    Getting a room/house outside the venue is quite expensive.

We don't want to stay in the same room, even if they allow us, so as not to tempt ourselves.

Should just one of us go?
    • 3 posts
    February 3, 2017 9:15 AM CET
    Wow! Now this is dicy and tempting!!! Should both go? Or one should go? I will suggest one should go since they can't both stay in the same room. On who will go depends on them..... Either the guy or the lady and whoever goes should have it in mind to come with Every details from the conference..... The jottings the tapes,the manual........ Everything so that whoever did not go, will listen, read, meditate and study the materials brought and also partake of the blessings from the conference.
    • 194 posts
    February 7, 2017 9:42 AM CET

In addition to that,You can also find out if any of you can join someone else going as a single person to help out just with the accomodation.

If this is not possible, then one of you should go!