Forums » Singles' Discussion

I dream of wedding regularly

• March 3, 2015 6:29 AM CET

How can I deal with negative dreams where I always see myself getting married. Or is it positive?

• March 5, 2015 2:09 PM CET
    Well i feel it is positive except You are deciding to remain celibate or an eunuch
    • 16 posts
    March 5, 2015 5:05 PM CET
    First let's start from the top. Do these dreams glorify God? The Bible says whatever is noble or pure think of these things. Not daydreaming or building castles in the sky but aligning your mind to think about the plan the Lord has for you. All things work for good to anyone who loves the Lord. These are the things you must focus on.

Is marriage a good or bad thing? It honestly depends on you. Life is really what you make of it. The Lord has given us literally everything for life and godliness. The ball is in your court.

If the dreams you have are negative. You should pray about it and not give it a second thought. If it persists then the alord is trying to warn u. Get someone spiritual, someone you respect. Talk to him or her and the Lord will guide you.

• 3 posts
    March 30, 2015 2:33 PM CEST

First of all, ask God to help you because as much as God uses dreams to reveal the future to people, the devil also uses dreams to manipulate people and confuse them. Does God speak to you through dreams? Ask God to make it clearer to you if He's the one bringing it to you. Most times, when we think too much about people we like and desire to be with, we can automatically just see them in the dream and that's normal because its as a result of your unconsious mind. But we really need to be sensitive as to whether its from God, from the devil or from your unconscious mind. 

From experience, I used to crush on a guy about some years back and I crushed on him for a very long time...we were quite young then so there was nothing that could happen. Right from the first day that my heart skiped for him, I always had dreams about him, like really good dreams and I would wake up happy and this hapened on a regular basis even when I don't see him often but at some point, I just decided that it couldn't work and I should sto stressing myself thinking about him and after that the dreams turned out less. I only saw him once in a while in my dream and everything just became less. I can't even remember the last time I had seen him.

And if you feel that the dream is negative, you should pray about it. God reveals dreams to us to set us free at times because there are some things that you'ld find yourself doing in the dream that you would not consciously do in real life. So if you feel negative about it, pray to God about it and if you're confused, speak to a trustworthy man or woman of GOD