Forums » You and Your Health

Basic health tips

• 1 posts
    February 22, 2017 12:54 AM CET
    Hi good morning
    I believe you slept well
    Today we will be talking about BASIC HEALTH TIPS
    Now as the word BASIC implies, these are normal and probably simple things to do in your journey of living a healthy life
    Remember as the Bible says GOD wants you to be in good health and for your health to prosper even as your soul prospers...Good health is one of the many beautiful plans God has for us
    1.Brush twice a day, change your toothbrush every 3 months and visit your dentist at least twice a year
    2. Change your undergarments every 6 months (this doesn't just apply to ladies only, it for both sexes)
    3. Drink enough water according to your body weight (would bring the chart on subsequent posts). But before then try to at least take about 3-4 bottles of water minimum (these should be the 50cl-75cl size)
    4.Have ENOUGH sleep... A lot of people don't sleep well (I guess because of the hustle)..but look at it this way if after all the hustle, you make the money but cause of the stress you exerted on your self you can't enjoy the money.... Soooo, REST, have ENOUGH SLEEP.... It's said that 7 hrs sleep at night is ideal( but for those who can't do that, at least minimum of 5hrs)
    5. Do at least a fruit everyday.. This is necessary
    6.Detoxify yourself.... Either by taking green tea every day or going on a fruit/water fast once a week or once in 2 weeks
    7. Always try to balance out your meals (I know this might be a bit difficult for some of us) but try...
    That's the much we can handle for today
    Do have a great day
    Shalom