Forums » Ladies Forum

Only him can do it!

• 300 posts
    February 23, 2017 12:08 AM CET
    Do you want it right? That particular thing you hAve been looking for, to get married? To have a good Job? To have your accommodation ......and lots more

Well, it can be done in various ways...but there is a way that seemeth right to a man, but the end is destruction. Proverbs 14:12
    Ladies, you can have that special man that would give you the Joy you truly desire, that would treat you like the queen you are... You only just have to trust God and let him lead you....
    He knows what he is doing...he can never lead you wrong! Jeremiah 29 :11

Bible says in proverbs 3:5-7 ...Trust that lord with all your heart and lean not on your understanding!
    Sorry please, what do you know compared to The Lord Almighty! He can make ways of of the wilderness...His ways are not our ways neither are his thoughts our thoughts.....

I love when God decide to move into action...nobody can stand him!
    Ladies, you need to build your faith to the extent that you trust God more than anything else... man would fail you! Somebody you are looking up to to seal that deal. To help you would fail you......
    You just put your trust in God and let him do his work....

Don't run after the world, there are something's you cannot afford to do, because you carry the I am that I am inside you.....You should fear God!

Bible says in proverbs 10:22 KJV
    The Blessings of The Lord ,maketh rich and added no sorrow In it..."
    When God blesses you, you have all round prosperity and peace of mind all round.
    You would know that the blessings of The Lord is upon you...

So I want admonish us, Are you still struggling with giving your life to Christ, I tell you. It's the best thing that can ever happen to you. Are there areas you are still struggling with, talk to him today, and let him work on you.....
    Give your life to Christ today, let him mould you, transform you and settle you on all sides....

Remain blessed!