Forums » Singles' Discussion

She had dreams about four times that I left her

• March 5, 2015 6:34 AM CET

She said she had dreams about four times that I left her for another lady, and becasue of this she wants to leave me. I searched myself and I dont have this intention. What can I do because I really love her.

• 212 posts
    March 10, 2015 10:56 AM CET

Well,she should not base the relationship on dreams and at the same time she should pray about the dream. I had a similar experience in my formal relationship. I had a dream i left him.but i did not relate it to him simply because i knew it would cause fear. After 3 days he had the same dream and told me,at that time i had no course to leave and i was still very interested. In that same month i dreamt about it three times and still did not telll him and just went on trusting God that i would marry right., well the relationship died a natural death.it was not because of dream that i walked out of the relationship,because i did not want out even after i dreamt.so stay prayerful and trust God. You cannot force anything to be as a believer. Only the counsel of God's will shall stand in your life. Stay calm