Forums » Ladies Forum

Blessings on your Marriage!

• 300 posts
    February 27, 2017 6:07 AM CET
    The blessings of the Lord maketh rich and added no sorrow...Prov 10:22
    The blessings of the Lord upon your life makes the difference. When the blessings of the Lord is upon you, there would be a great difference over our life.
    You won't have to struggle to have things, your mates would not leave you behind, you would flourish at the right times, your leave shall not wither...
    Your relationship and marriage would blossom. You begin to wonder and see the goodness of the Lord upon your life.

But you need to maintain righteousness with God. You cannot afford to be like everybody else. 1st Samuel 2:30. The Lord says he that Honours me is who I would I honour.

Whom God blesses, nobody can stop it.
    Romans 8:31' what then shall we say unto these things, if God be for you who can b against you! Against your life, marriage, relationship.
    You have to take a closer walk with God, honor him more than anything in our life. So hat the blessings of God can be permanent in our life.

Run a way from sin! That's the only way your path would flourish....psalms 1:1-3.

If you don't know this God yet, Surrender your life to him. Let him come and transform you. Have that sweet relationship with him, and he would never put you to shame....

Stay with Jesus...its the best thing in your life!