Forums » Singles' Discussion

How do i move on?

• 7 posts
    February 27, 2017 7:25 AM CET
    I have been in a relationship with this brother i met in church for a while. We agreed not to tell our parents about it until he was ready for marriage. When he told his parents eventually, we were met with heavy rejection. His parents did not approve of me. I later found out that it was as a result of some tongue-wagging and gossipping by some of our church members. I don't know the exact manner of things that were said about me to cause such rejection. Anyway, we had to end the relationship as a result of pressure from his parents and the church. I have moved on from that but how do i move on from the pain caused by the actions of these supposed believers and church members? I am still disgusted and angry. I want to leave the church. What do i do?
    • 1 posts
    April 23, 2022 6:11 AM CEST
    Here https://www.nyrentownsell.com/blog/5-reasons-why-to-consider-winter-to-move-in-nyc/ look for a new apartment in NYC. Whether you are visiting the city or are itchy to move, here are 5 top reasons why you should consider putting your apartment hunt on hold until the cold season sets in.