Forums » Singles' Discussion

Should I continue to wait?

• March 6, 2015 6:29 AM CET

I have proposed to her for two years now. She kept saying I should wait. I really love her, but for how long should I wait? What should I do?

• March 6, 2015 8:18 AM CET
    Though it tarries........wait for it because it would surely come,it would not tarry.... .it maybe God telling u to wait through her
    • 6 posts
    March 6, 2015 2:19 PM CET

my brother i will advise you to move on,normally she is supposed to tell you to wait while she confirms. after 2 years it is obvious it is not Gods will,she is just enjoying the attention but not ready to marry you. what you feel for her i do not see it as love but another thing,real love is not blind bro.

please seek Gods direction first before you try to be with any other woman,but as for this one na time waster. God is not an author of confusion,trust him and he will bring you your own wife. in fact you do not have to search in the normal worldly way,just hand it over to him totally and you will be amazed at the manner he will bless you

• 212 posts
    March 10, 2015 10:49 AM CET

Like seriously.wait ke. Move on with your life. God cannot tie your marital destiny to Mrs wait. He loves you too much. You are just waiting because of the feelings you have for her. Move on and if God wants you two to still end up together,it would work but waiting for two years is unrealistic. Thats what we do when we are not interested and hope you find the answer yourself and move on.