Forums » Ladies Forum

Who is building your home!

• 300 posts
    March 4, 2017 9:55 PM CET
    Who is building your home...
    Psalms 127:1
    Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it..

I ask again who is building your house, or better still..who do you want to build your home.
    The decisions and choices you take today, would determine who is building your home.

What type of Man do you want to lead you. Does he know Christ, or you are just after his external appearances and riches. When all these fade, what would let your marriage stand?
    You need somebody who can lead you aright and would stand with you in the storms of life....
    Don't make that mistake when you know he doesn't know Christ, then he can't lead you aright because he doesn't know God and God cannot build that home.

If you want to have an heaven kind of marriage, let the author himself lead you.
    Its foolish when you know this person is not of God, and yet you go into it.
    Marriage is for eternity.

All the prayers should be prayed before entering it than when in it already.

Bible says in proverbs 24:3' Through wisdom is an house built and by understanding it is established. ....
    Be wise in building your home...
    Who says you cannot have the best! Or this type of marriage is not for me..
    Or All men are the same...

Look let me not decieve you, not all men are the same. Choose somebody that has The fear of God and would treat you as the Queen you are ....
    Look at these...
    Proverbs 20:6-7King James Version (KJV)

6 Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?

7 The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.

Halleluyah!...But a faithful MAN, who can find. He walks in integrity and his children are blessed after him....

Do you want blessed children?
    Do you want to build in vain?
    If a guy wants to deceive you, you would know because you have the spirit of God in you....

Tell God to reveal who he is to you...That's why your prayer life need to be at optimal.
    I pray God to help us all...

Choose wisely

Remain Blessed
    This post was edited by Mrs Fehintola Ganiyu at March 4, 2017 10:00 PM CET