Forums » Thursday Fasting and Prayers

THURSDAY (march 9) - FASTING AND PRAYERS

• 303 posts
    March 8, 2017 11:27 PM CET
    Good Morning Beloved

Luke 14:23
    And the master said to the servant, ‘Go out to the highways and hedges and compel people to come in, that my house may be filled

Genesis 2:18
    "And the LORD God said, it is not good that the man should be alone, I will make an help meet for him.

Joel 3:13a
    Put in the sickle,for the harvest is ripe.

Acts 16:14c
    The Lord opened her heart to pay attention to what was said by Paul

1. Father, in the name of Jesus, soul winning becomes my life style.

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, every mountain standing against my marital breakthrough is removed.

3. Holy Ghost, take over our harvest field this month, granting supernatural audience with our contacts

4. Father, in the name of Jesus, empower our giving life afresh so that all our members and partners can continue to enjoy your blessings all the days of our lives.

5. In 2017, our partners and members will not lack any good thing.

6. Father, in the name of Jesus, let the reaper angels pursue after everyone in possession of our newsletters, billboards, signboards, display pictures, e.t.c. compelling them to be here for their salvation and establishment in the faith.

7. Father, in the name of Jesus, continue to send us the rain of your word of eternal life, thereby establishing our new converts and new members in the faith.

8. Father, in the name of Jesus, any member of KHC and SGC that has been called jobless, receives a miracle Job this month.

9. Father, in the of Jesus, we break the bondage of marital failure and rejection in the name of Jesus.

10. Father, in the name of Jesus, we are sensitive to the Holy Spirit's leading in all areas of our life - martial, financial, academic, social e.t.c.

11. Pray in the Spirit
    This post was edited by Oluwaseun John Oluwawalemi at March 9, 2017 6:25 AM CET