Forums » Ladies Forum

Do you want to be Free?

• 300 posts
    March 9, 2017 11:19 PM CET
    John 5:5-6Good News Translation (GNT)

5 A man was there who had been sick for thirty-eight years. 6 Jesus saw him lying there, and he knew that the man had been sick for such a long time; so he asked him, “Do you want to get well?”

What condition have you been for a very long time,and you think you cannot get out of it Do yo u think he doesn't know about it. Bible said Jesus saw him there, and knew that he had been in that condition for such a long time.

See Idon't know how long you have been in that condition. The question is Do you want to get well. Stop Giving Excuses! Nobody to take me to the water, Nobody has ever come outof it, Nobody has ever survived the condition, Nobody in my family has pass through that phase....

When the creator of the water himself, The creator of the earth and the The Lord strong and mighty, His excellency, asks you, Do you want to be well....its only for you to believe...
    Bible says in

Psalm 24King James Version (KJV)

24 The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

Everything in the world is for him....He can do and Undo! It wont take him any Minute. So he is asking you today, Do you want to be well? Do you want to be free....

If you dont want it, it wont happen

Mark 11:24King James Version (KJV)

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

If you don't want it, believe it, it wouldn't happen....

Why not Surrender your life to Jesus today and let him mould you anew. That thing you so much long for can be given to you in Christ. Get to know him first and he would set you free...

Jesus Loves you...