Forums » Partners Monthly Letters

March 2017 - KHC Monthly Partners' Letter

• March 13, 2017 12:04 AM CET
    1 Corinthians 15:58 (MSG)
    With all this going for us, my dear, dear friends, stand your ground. And don't hold back. Throw yourselves into the work of the Master, confident that nothing you do for him is a waste of time or effort.

This is the month of March. You will forever be going forward and never backward in Jesus name.

As dear Partners with this ministry, God will continually honor you in Jesus name!

I want to encourage not to stop giving and partnering with this ministry which God has laid in your hearts.

Our records shows that many people have simply stopped partnering!

This may be due to the present economic meltdown prevailing, but I want to let you know that if there is ever a time to sow more, it is at such times.

I want to encourage you not to get weary. Each time God tells you to give, He has a harvest in mind for you and you know what? He will never disappoint you!

Do not be weary in giving!

Galatians 6:9 (KJV)  
    And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

The Amplified Version says

Galatians 6:9 (AMP)  
    And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.

That scripture says we will reap if we FAINT NOT!

Continue to give, stay faithful to your partnership pledges and God will show up for you. You will not be ashamed in Jesus name!

If you are reading this and you are not yet a partner, consider partnering with KHC. You will see links below to our partnership page.

We are continually praying for all our partners and we trust God that as you help us in making this work and ministry easy to reach others, God will not leave you behind.

Your relationship/marriage will be glorious and God will honor you.

Pastor Sophia and I love you and we celebrate you massively and eternally.

God bless KHC

God bless all our dear Partners!

This month will be glorious for you in Jesus name!

Be blessed!