Forums » 7 Days Fasting and Prayers 2017

DAY FOUR - 7 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYERS

• 303 posts
    April 21, 2017 7:08 AM CEST
    Good Morning Beloved

Isaiah 45:8, MSG
    Open up, heavens, and rain. Clouds, pour out buckets of my goodness! Loosen up, earth, and bloom salvation; sprout right living. I, GOD, generate all this.

Genesis 49:25, MSG
    The God of your father--may he help you! And may The Strong God--may he give you his blessings, Blessings tumbling out of the skies, blessings bursting up from the Earth-- blessings of breasts and womb.

1. Worship God for His great Love

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, every marital spell restraining the marital testimony of any one in this family is destroyed.

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, pour out my blessings over my life in astonishing ways.

4. Father, in the name of Jesus, I am helped of God.

5. Father, in the name of Jesus, we destroy every form of disability ravaging the life of any member resulting in their perfect soundness.

6. Father, in the name of Jesus, let everyone called jobless in this family receive enviable miracle jobs this year.

7. Father, in the name of Jesus, we enjoy supernatural favor this year thereby launching us into a world of exploits and unimaginable breakthroughs.

8. Pray in the Spirit

9. Thank God for answered prayers

Have a Great Day
  • April 21, 2017 7:37 AM CEST
    So shall it be in Jesus name, Amen!
    • 2 posts
    April 21, 2017 12:08 PM CEST
    Amen, I am helped of God