Forums » 7 Days Fasting and Prayers 2017

DAY FIVE - 7 Days Fasting and Prayers

• 303 posts
    April 22, 2017 7:22 AM CEST
    Good Morning Beloved

1 Chronicles 4:10, KJV
    And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested

Ephesians 3:20, ISV
    Now to the one who can do infinitely more than all we can ask or imagine according to the power that is working among us

1. Worship God

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, endue our members, with the Spirit of obedience to obey, both to the full and to the end, thereby positioning us for the full delivery of our prophetic packages this year.

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, and by the operation of the Spirit of wisdom, enthrone all our members and partners in our various businesses, vocations and careers this year.

4. Father, in the name of Jesus, bless me indeed

5. Father, in the name of Jesus, we receive supernatural provision for every need in our Church, in this Ministry and in our individual lives.

6. Father, in the name of Jesus, turn us into signs and wonders among men, thereby drawing others into your kingdom.

7. Pray in the Spirit

8. Thank God for answered prayers

Have a blessed day