Forums » 7 Days Fasting and Prayers 2017

DAY 7 - SEVEN DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING

• 303 posts
    April 24, 2017 7:18 AM CEST
    Good Morning Beloved

Hallelujah!!! Today is the last day of our fast. Let's ensure we devote time to pray and rejoice today for the divine help and open heavens coming our way.

Psalm 79:8b-13
    Hurry up and help us; we're at the end of our rope.
    You're famous for helping; God, give us a break. Your reputation is on the line. Pull us out of this mess, forgive us our sins-- do what you're famous for doing! Don't let the heathen get by with their sneers: "Where's your God? Is he out to lunch?" Go public and show the godless world that they can't kill your servants and get by with it. Give groaning prisoners a hearing; pardon those on death row from their doom--you can do it! Give our jeering neighbors what they've got coming to them; let their God-taunts boomerang and knock them flat. Then we, your people, the ones you love and care for, will thank you over and over and over. We'll tell everyone we meet how wonderful you are, how praiseworthy you are!

Psalms 117:1-2
    O praise the Lord, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people. For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord.

1. Worship God, sing unto Him a new song.

2. Worship Him for His great Love for us.

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, You are the source of my help:
    a. Send help to me
    b. Send help to our Pastors
    c. Send help to KHC and SGC

4. Father, you word has shown us that you're famous for doing the impossible, do the impossible in our lives as individuals, as a ministry and as a Church.

5. Every enemy that stands as hindrance to my divine help, Father let your Holy Spirit raise up standard against them in the name of Jesus.

6. Father, in the name of Jesus, frustrate every device(s) of the wicked that have been organised against my divine help.

7. Pray in the Spirit

8. Rejoice!!!

Have a Great day