Forums » Ladies Forum

Reassurance!

• 300 posts
    May 10, 2017 9:59 PM CEST
    Have you ever wondered if there's really a God. Sometimes things seem to be difficult and you are so disturbed. Do not fret, Do not worry. God is in same boat with you...

You only need to reassure yourself, whatever storm you are going thru...Hold unto God. He never comes late.

Look at the disciples that were in the ship that was about to sink.
    Jesus was in that same boat with them as he is with you right now.
    Have you forgotten?
    Wake up!
    Instead of complaining, why not call upon Jesus today, just open your mouth and tell him to help you and he would calm your storm.
    Peace, Be still.

Mark 4:38-39New King James Version (NKJV)

38 But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?”

39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.

Remember he is on that same Boat with you!
    Cry out to God, Lord do you not care that this is ........happening to me(Mention whatever thing it is!)

Let God arise for you...
    No matter what time God comes to your rescue, know that it is the best time because All things are working together for your good because you Love God and are called according to his purpose....

Remain calm in God. Pray for Grace to receive that which is to come....

God bless you!
    • 47 posts
    March 16, 2022 3:44 PM CET

Cheap content, With thanks just for stating This approach skills. Wonderfully developed page, only if all of the the blogosphere obtainable the equivalent degree content and articles simply because, websites became a more desirable space. Delight continue! Commercial cleaning

• 47 posts
    March 16, 2022 3:44 PM CET
    Cheap content, With thanks just for stating This approach skills. Wonderfully developed page, only if all of the the blogosphere obtainable the equivalent degree content and articles simply because, websites became a more desirable space. Delight continue! Commercial cleaning
    • 195 posts
    March 17, 2022 9:47 PM CET
    We all are referred to as Best Scheduling details players already in the market for a leading packer & moving companies intended for relocating in addition to transfer expert services, place of work moving, warehousing products and services, private moving, services within Delhi NCR along with everywhere India.Packers and Movers Delhi to Pune
    • 47 posts
    March 30, 2022 2:42 PM CEST
    Thank you for your submit and also fantastic suggestions.. also My partner and i furthermore believe work will be the main part of acquiring accomplishment.dominoqq via dana 5000
    This post was edited by xyzz sdfl at March 30, 2022 2:43 PM CEST
    • 47 posts
    March 30, 2022 10:47 PM CEST
    Really special blog post, Thanks for your time designed for writing It education. Outstandingly drafted guide, if only every webmasters marketed the exact same a better standard of subject matter whilst you, cyberspace was obviously a better set. Satisfy continue the good work! link login bolagacor 88
    • 1 posts
    May 12, 2022 12:13 PM CEST
    Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. شركة مكافحة حشرات في الشارقة شركة تنظيف رأس الخيمة
    This post was edited by remo dubai at May 12, 2022 12:14 PM CEST