Forums » Ladies Forum

What is your story?

• 300 posts
    May 25, 2017 10:36 PM CEST
    Everybody has a story in this journey of life. You can either have it smooth or rough. The choice is left to you.
    God would not force you on some things, he would leave you to make your decision. But meanwhile giving you signs and directing you.

Bible says' My sheep hears my voice and I know them. Are you following the Shepherd. The good shepherd , and not the hireling.

The hireling sees the wolf coming and flees, leaving you a lone.
    But God would never leave you. He would Die for you! He would give his life for you. That's how much he loves you.

If somebody can Die for you, why would he lead you astray. Amean, what does he want to gain from it. When he directs you on a path....follow it.

If somebody can Die for you, and bear all your pains and infirmities...You should just stay with him...

Joshua 1:5New International Version (NIV)

5 No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

His words are yeah and Amen!
    He would never leave nor forsake you.

Choose whom you would serve today, Choose whom you want to lead and direct you, Choose whom you would want to write your story. God is bigger than all of these!

How Big he is!
    Deuteronomy 30:19King James Version (KJV)

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.

He tells you what to do.
    As a single Lady, or about to married, or married. Don't leave Christ for anything. If there's anything you should take with you to your matrimonial home. Take Jesus with you. Anywhere he is, There is fullness of Joy!

I pray God to open the eyes of our understanding.
    God bless you!
    • 3 posts
    July 15, 2017 12:29 PM CEST
    Amen