Forums » Ladies Forum

Dont Get Crumbs!

• 300 posts
    June 4, 2017 8:52 PM CEST
    Sometimes, we take things for granted and leave it the way it is....
    We have been on a matter with God, and when he is not answering, we let it go, saying this is not God will for me....

Is it in finding a spouse, career upliftment, financial breakthroughs...you just name it!

More than ever, we need to come to a place of being Tenacious and getting what belongs us.
    Yes some might require waiting..But do not settle for less or Let go....
    You deserve the Best. And Only God can give the Best...
    Look at the of the canaanite woman, whose daughter was sick. Jesus said it is not good to give the children food to Dogs. ...

Matthew 15:24-28King James Version (KJV)

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

King James Version (KJV)

The woman Persisted! Yes she acknowledge d that she was a Dog, but that even Dogs eat from their Masters Table!....

This was somebody that didn't know Christ...she was referred to as a Dog...How much more You!

Who is a child of God.

As A Dog, she got part of the meal..she got crumbs form Jesus..Her prayer was answered! She didn't give up!

My friends, please stay on God and let him give you the whole meal...

If he can give crumbs about...How much more you in Christ!

Let that stir up some prayers for you tonight..Hold God by his word..stay with him, and he would Answer your prayers!

God bless you!
  • June 29, 2017 12:02 PM CEST
    No more Crumbs!

• 300 posts
    July 5, 2017 7:25 PM CEST
    No more crumbs! We want the whole meal...