Forums » Singles' Discussion

Two guys are on my head, from the same church

• March 24, 2015 6:52 AM CET

I need your candid advice, dear peopel on KHC. I am confused right now. Two guys are on my head, from the same church. I equally love them both and I just can't hear God on anything. Both of them are saying God spoke to them. How do I sort this out? Please help me.

• 12 posts
    March 24, 2015 12:24 PM CET

Dont have anyone in mind before you go to God in prayer, if you have anyone in mind dt means u have already taken ur own decision. if God actually spoke to them they should take a bold step of telling ur pastor, he shld be able to handle it with the help of the holyspirit. All you need is confirmation from God. You know how God speaks to you,all you need to do is to be patient and let the holyspirit lead u. 

You just have to be carefaul God is not an author of confusion let them go to your Pastor and kip praying. im sure God will speak to you.

• March 24, 2015 3:50 PM CET

The truth is our GOD is not an author of confusion, so none of them heard God its simply their emotions bcos God can not asked both of them to marry you, so my sister be still and allow God. And then there is no how you can love them equally thats not possible so obviously you are confused. Be still in ur spirit and talk to your mentor about it. In the midst of counsel there is safety. Shallom!