Forums » Partners Monthly Letters

July 2017 - KHC Monthly Partners' Letter

• July 7, 2017 7:32 AM CEST

Dear Partners,

This month is strategic for us on KHC. It is the month that God has promised us to give THAT WHICH IS GOOD!

Psa 85:10-13 (KJV)  

Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.   [11]  Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.  [12]  Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.  [13]  Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.

From 12.00am - 1.00am throughout July, we are waiting on God for that which is Good.

My prayers for you as Partners is that you will be the first partaker of the first fruits of blessings and miracles in Jesus name!

I declare into your life, God will do that which is good in your life in Jesus name!

Mercy will meet the truth of your relationship and marriage and cause it to become a reality in Jesus name!

Whatever the deepest desire of your heart is, God will honour you in Jesus name!

Remember, we are praying for you!

I made a small prayer video for all Partners which you can see on Facebook HERE

In this month of July, God will hearken unto your travails in Jesus name!

Thanks for your continual partnership.

God bless you!

Become a KHC Partner HERE

Sow a Seed HERE

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at July 7, 2017 7:58 AM CEST