Forums » Singles' Discussion

My boss wants me to marry his younger sister

• March 27, 2015 6:24 AM CET

My boss wants me to marry his younger sister. I don't feel anything neither do I have direction from God. We are already friends and my boss is insisting. I don't want to lose my job. What should I do?

• 1 posts
    March 27, 2015 10:26 AM CET
    having been in such a situation myself i can understand how frustrating it can be. pray with faith to God for his perfect will then be at peace you will see him work out things
    choose to obey God rather than man
    his will comes wit peace confirm if it is God' s will first ,the feeliings for her will come later
    dont just think of money(loosing ur job) stay calm God can give u much more 2chron. 25:9 rather look at her beliefs character and vision in life.
    that it came through ur boss does no its wrong or right. when my boss did i tell you i would have love it been that am like a daugter to their family but when i began to seek God's face i declined now that am getting married else and it was also suggested by someone who i did not even expect and as i pray without setting eyes on him God began to giv me instructions for the marriage and to open up my feelings for him

This post was edited by Suzy Agboola at March 27, 2015 11:29 AM CET