Forums » Singles' Discussion

when is the best time to get into a relationship

• January 20, 2015 11:45 AM CET
    I recently graduated from the university at the age of 26, yet to go for NYSC..Currently i am work hard to build a strong platform for myself..should i also consider building a relationship with a lady also...in my plan i still have 3years more before getting married.....your advice please
  • January 20, 2015 1:47 PM CET
    I'd say u should wait till you are ready to settle down. This is to avoid distractions and falling into the sin of formication.
    • 32 posts
    January 20, 2015 6:27 PM CET

I agree with Faith.  Take responsibility for another person when you have taken responsibility for yourself.  More importantly you need to allow God to lead you.  

This post was edited by Jide Alo at January 20, 2015 6:31 PM CET
    • 16 posts
    January 30, 2015 5:34 AM CET
    Let's go back to scripture. In the end it's God and you that should make that decision. Look at Adam. He was working and God decided it was time for a help meet. The Lord presented Eve to Adam and Adam called her woman.

So what am I saying here? I'm saying you should focus on your life. Your life with God. Your life in society . Get your act together. It's good you are building your platform and while you work she will come. Praying about it wouldn't hurt of course.