Forums » Pearl's Cafe

Corper Shun!!! The Story So far...

• 199 posts
    April 4, 2015 7:08 AM CEST

CORPER SHUN!!!

The Story So far...

Episode One

My name is Aderinmola Adeyosola (Not real name), I'm in my late twenties, I am the only child of my parents. I am 5ft 3inches tall, fair in complexion with a perfect figure 8 shape. I'm friendly, playful and wild in my imagination. To a large extent I'm adventurous in a quiet way, generally I'm reserved, I could be quiet but I'm gentle. The story I'm about to share with you happened a few years back when I was quite young and Naive.

I had been numbering my days since 8th October when I went to school to collect my call- up letter for my NYSC. I was posted to Lagos and I was quite excited about that.

Episode Two

I bumped into the college officer, Mr. Gbolahan. Mr. Gbolahan popularly known and called Mr. Gb. Mr. Gb was tall, dark and handsome. He smiled always. He was a very friendly man who enjoyed seeing Shaye and I together.

Shaye was my boyfriend in school we were very fond of each other. Mr. Gb had known Shaye before he got into school but he knew me when I was a Jambite during registration and we became friends over the years.

Episode Three

I remembered when Shaye and I first met. I was a Broadcast/Journalism Student in 200level. It was a sunny Saturday afternoon at the Obafemi Awolowo University Library,

Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.

Immediately, I was sent to the fantasy world. He was a tall, fair and handsome guy, he had lovely brown piercing eyes, his smile exposed his perfectly arranged white teeth, with a pencil lined gap tooth that rested gently on his lower pink lip. I was carried away in split seconds and I was jolted back to reality almost immediately.

Episode Four

While we talked in the library, I noticed Shaye's gentle manly nature. I thought he was of mixed race but to my surprise, he had never boarded a plane to travel within the country not to mention travelling abroad or be born there. Both his parents are full Nigerians but his paternal grand dad was born in United States.

As I turned to leave, Shaye held my wrist and whispered “I'll like to see you again.” The butterflies in my stomach flew around rapidly, I just had to act really composed outside.

Anna and I immediately rushed out, though quietly downstairs to start our assignments. I felt a few eyes following us but did not bother to look around to avoid further embarrassment.

For full story of the first four episodes, kindly go to

http://kissesandhuggs.org/pearl-s-cafe 

... to be continued

Copyright © 2015 [Adebola A. Ayoade]. All Rights Reserved.

This post was edited by Adebola Ayoade at April 5, 2015 6:15 AM CEST