Forums » Singles' Discussion

It has been two years, and I am still waiting.

• April 15, 2015 8:01 AM CEST

God showed me that he is my husband. It has been two years, and I am still waiting. I have said No to every other person, but this guy is not talking. Should I move on?

• 6 posts
    April 15, 2015 9:57 AM CEST

You just have to keep waiting. If truly God showed you He would make a way for you where there seem to be no way..Atimes our feelings and desires have a way of creating a shadow of what is to come. But if only you can wait patiently for Gods promise to give you your Isaac (laughter and happiness) ishmael (confusion) which is as a result of man made desire wont set in. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall surely speak and not lie, though it tarries, WAIT FOR IT; because it will surely come, IT WILL NOT DELAY- Habakkuk 2vs 3..So in line with Gods word WAIT. Be patient. When ur Isaac( Gods promise) comes IT WILL NOT DELAY. While you wait pls separate urslf totally from the guy and go to the throne of grace, to obtain mercies and find grace to help in time of need - Hebrew 4 vs 16. All u need is to have faith and full confidence in God then that peace that passeth all understanding will come into ur heart. God bless you