Forums » Singles' Discussion

We are both of AS genotype

• April 18, 2015 7:53 AM CEST

We have been in courtship for three months. We are both of AS genotype and we discovered last week. We are both perduaded and we believe God wants us to marry. Everybody is against us, but we feel we are in God's will. We both have faith. Please, advise.

• 3 posts
    April 18, 2015 2:06 PM CEST

Point is you both have to be very sure and certain that you're in God's will. And if its God's will, you have to trust Him and what He's doing. The reality of it is that you will not know everything. Only God is all knowing; therefore we must put our trust in Him.

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He’s the one who will keep you on track.

My main emphasis is that you've got to be sure its God's will for you........and if its His will, then you'ld just have to ignore what men are saying and follow God

Remember what Paul said in Galatioans 1:10- Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Also keep in mind that God always has the best in mind for His children and doesn't want any evil to befall them....Jeremiah 29:11 - I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.