Forums » Couples

My wife said I am wicked and insensitive

• April 27, 2015 7:27 AM CEST

My wife said I am wicked and insensitive. I tried doing my responsibility at home. I am really hurt at what she said. What could she mean by saying that I am wicked when I don't have girlfirends outside like some others?

• 3 posts
    April 27, 2015 8:28 AM CEST
    The truth is everyone on this platform can only guess...the only person who can answer your question is your wife. You need to talk with her. Not talk to her but with her.
    Let her know that you are interested in making the marriage work and so you need her to tell those things she believes you are not doing right and listen when she's talking, don't try to be defensive saying what you think you are doing.
    Proper communication is always key in marriage...
    Regards.
  • April 28, 2015 2:04 AM CEST
    I think that what you are facing is the challenge of not knowing her Love Languages. I will advice you to get the book "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman. No matter how much love you might profess to her, if you do not deliberately "speak" her Love Language, you are not sending the message across. And again, just as Esohe has rightly stated, communication is key. SHALOM