Forums » Singles' Discussion

I have prayed, fasted and cried

• April 27, 2015 7:30 AM CEST

I am single lady in waiting. I am 39 years old. I have prayed, fasted and cried. I dress well and I have a good job. What else do I need to do for my husband to show up because I am getting impatient. 

• K T
    • 19 posts
    May 12, 2015 12:34 PM CEST

My dear, please continue to hold on to God's words. Hebs 6:15 says 'Abraham was PATIENT and so he RECEIVED what God had PROMISED. You can't hold on till now and miss it. You have waited long enough, and your waiting all these years cannot be compared with just a little more time you need for God's promises to come to pass in your life.

It is well with you.

• 1 posts
    June 9, 2015 9:49 AM CEST

You still need to keep praying don't stop,  don't because of frustration also dress to kill, and dear i also want you to check your attitude and behaviour towards everyone cos that might be where you lag behind, we often don't take this into cosideration and also how you present yourself in the publicly. Just check everything about you and don't stop the prayers, all will be well

• June 9, 2015 3:53 PM CEST

Having done all, stand... thats what the bible says. Just be patient, calm down, 'fara bale', God can never be late, he will only make your miracle the latest and the talk of the town to Gods glory. The expiry date of your patience is when you get your desired testimony and please it is worth waiting for. while waiting, keep rejoicing follow Abraham & Sarah example. Enjoy this season of your life, see it as a gift and learn all you can on your way to becoming a wife.