Forums » Singles' Discussion

My fiance is always asking me for money.

• May 2, 2015 7:15 AM CEST

I want to know why my fiance is always asking me for money. He will always have something he needs to do. Before, I don't bother because I come from a rich home and I should be able to give to the one I love. But now, it is an everyday thing and it is not as if he is from an extremely poor family as well. But he has not given me anything before, always taking from me and I am getting bothered. What is your take on this? How am I sure ths will not continue after marriage. Please advice!

• May 3, 2015 8:06 PM CEST
    Its a bad sign,any man serious for marriage won't want to be asking u for money except he pays the money back.Giving should be vice versa not one sided.
  • K T
    • 19 posts
    May 12, 2015 12:19 PM CEST

Well, i wouldn't know why he's asking you for money almost all the time but you have to tread carefully. He might only be interested in your money. Even though he's not financially bouyant, he should still be able to give, no matter how little the gift might be.

When esle he request for money, don't give him and see his reaction for sometime. This might help you to know his true intentions.

• 212 posts
    May 15, 2015 5:04 PM CEST

Well you have to do your research and find out why he asks for money a lot. Actually he should not be comfortable asking you for money seeing he is a man.I think you need to really go deep about this. In situations like this,the man becomes complacent about giving to you because he feels you have.He may love you but giving to you may become an issue. I have been there. The moment some men starts collecting form a woman and it becomes a normal routine,they see no need to give water to a pipe,after all the pipe has water. My dear,mostlikely it would continue in marriage. If he asks you when he does not have and you help out,thats different but when it becomes like a right,then you gotta watch out. I pray God and common sense open your eyes to see. Also,if it does not work and you go into another relationship,pls do not start by giving a man money or making him feel you have a lot.It would not help later on. Rather,allow him prove to you that he can take care of his needs and then when things get tight and he asks,it would be justified.