Forums » Singles' Discussion

He is saying we should do at least engagement before he travels

• January 12, 2015 5:17 AM CET

I am in love with my fiance and we are looking at marriage. I am in my finals in the university/college. My fiance suddenly got this schorlaship for his Master Dregee outside the country and he is saying we should do at least engagement before he travels for a year! I am totally confused on what to do? Has anybody being in my shoes, please advice!

• 1 posts
    January 12, 2015 8:16 AM CET
    You dn't hv 2 b confused. Do everything wt faith, remember d just shall live by faith. He is vry serious wt u and dts y he has made dt move so dt both of u can solidify ur commitment to each odas bfore he travels. Many guyz will nt even mention it. Pray to God to help both of u remain faithful to each odas.HAVE FAITH!
    • 1 posts
    January 12, 2015 11:54 PM CET
    True word Bro.
    • 16 posts
    January 17, 2015 10:22 AM CET
    First I suggest you go to God.

Second, find out the reason why you are confused. Talk to someone who is deeply spiritual like your pastor or mentor.

Thirdly the Lord Jesus advised that we should always count the cost in anything we undertake. Ask yourself questions like: are you prepared to marry this man? Are you prepared to be in a long distance relationship for at least a year with all its difficulties? Do you love this gentleman enough to wait for and even marry him?

God will direct you