Forums » Singles' Discussion

I have never had Jeru trap before

• June 3, 2015 7:43 AM CEST

I have never had Jeru trap before, But after falling in love with a chritsian brother and now engaged, I have been feeling like it. I am scared I would soon sin. What can I do?

• 212 posts
    June 3, 2015 6:17 PM CEST

Temptation increases as you get closer to marriage..Do not be afraid. You two should go see your mentor and opem up. Do not keep quite. The fear of a thing opens the door to that thing.Evil happens insecrecy.so brace up

• 12 posts
    June 3, 2015 7:23 PM CEST

Well it is a normal thing to feel the way you are feeling now that you are engaed. But be careful with the coporation of your partner never to give in to the devil. Open up for counseling and always remind yourself of your vow until final final which is your wedding night. Remember Hebrews 13:4.

God will help us all and stay bless!

• June 9, 2015 4:39 PM CEST

Dont allow fear. Just set boundaries agreed by the two of you and ensure your abide by them. Dont toil with your emotions, avoid sexual atmospheres or anything that can set you up for sex or heavy kissing. If you say you can, then you can. So keep saying you can wait till your wedding night. When you legally have a right to go all the way, enjoying it without regrets.