Forums » Couples

I dont love my husband again. He has hurt me!

• January 22, 2015 6:34 AM CET

I don't love my husband again. He has hurt me over and over again. He shouts on me and abuses me verbally. I am even scared of him. Jery trip is simply going through motions, I am disconnected. How can we restore our love because as I am, I would be glad for a divorce.

• 22 posts
    January 22, 2015 8:27 AM CET
    My dear sis, almost every wife gets to a point of not loving their spouses@ a point in time, but you really need to focus on what attracted him to you in the first place, pls this isn't the time to feed on his negative side, am sure everyone has a bad side,including you and I, focus on his strength*n not his weakness. When he's calm, talk to him about the way he behaves towards you, and how it's affecting you, my dear, divorce is NEVER a better or best OPTION. You really need a lot of patience and prayers. Its well with your home
    • 4 posts
    January 22, 2015 10:20 AM CET
    Dear Sister, I would advise that you emloy the weapon of prayer. Though you resent your spouse now but allow God to work on you first, surrender to him, confess where you might have missed it too and invite Him into your home. For guidance on what to pray about and how to pray for your husband, I recommend "The Power of a Praying Wife" by Stormie Omartian. It's a book that every wife should have.

Keep your home, let God renew your love for each other, let go of resentment, commit your husband into God's hands and you will enjoy your marriage again in Jesus' Name.