Forums » Singles' Discussion

My boyfriend is a model and is too handsome

• June 10, 2015 8:04 AM CEST

My boyfriend is a model and is too handsome. I am scared girls would disturb him. What can I do?

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at June 10, 2015 8:04 AM CEST
    • 11 posts
    June 10, 2015 9:24 AM CEST
    Your question must be responded to on many levels.
    1. Boyfriend: I personally think that it is okay for a girl to have healthy friendships with boys with whom she shares similar virtues, inclinations, and goals. When you begin to require exclusivity, what you desire is not a boyfriend, but a fiance. A boyfriendship is not a committed relationship, and perhaps you are wrong to expect undivided devotion.
    2. Emotional security is a very important aspect of any relationship, and it has its roots in revelation, knowledge, self-esteem, and trust. Your concerns betray some immaturity, which may be informed by youth or prior experiences.
    3. Models are found in all aspects of human life, and even in spiritual, godly contexts. What type of model is he? Where does he work? A christian girl that mixes with the worldly crowd is a cake not turned. Like Ephraim, she will get burnt. Strangers will devour her strength. This is where spiritual maturity comes in. Don't be unequally yoked!
    Knowledge is important! Read and pray, and walk in the freely-given wisdom of God.
    Remain blessed.
    • 7 posts
    June 10, 2015 9:34 AM CEST
    Prayer changes everything
  • June 11, 2015 9:53 AM CEST
    First of all, is your boyfriend saved and living for God? And how about you? I recommend that you pray for him (specifically Paul's prayers for the Ephesian church in the book of Ephesians chapter 1 and 3. You shouldn't worry about anything but pray according to Philippians 4:6. I encourage you grow the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ and put Him first in your life. He is handsome? Good. God gave him his look.
    This post was edited by Oladimeji Famuyiwa at June 11, 2015 9:54 AM CEST
    • 6 posts
    June 11, 2015 10:20 AM CEST
    If ur boyfriend is a born again,pls,rest ur fear nd keep praying 4 him.