Forums » Singles' Discussion

I am in love with a fifty year old man

• June 16, 2015 8:02 AM CEST

Dear KHCites, help me out and talk sense into me. I am in love with a fifty year old man whose wife is in UK. I don't know whether the man used Jazz for me, I know it is wrong and yet, I can't do wthout him. Please help me, don't laugh at me.

The man is so nice and gives me money and everybody is warning me, but I can't just leave him and he won't leave me too. He is my boss at work. Please advise me.

• 3 posts
    June 16, 2015 12:17 PM CEST
    Hello dear! I have some questions for you. Firstly, how old are you? Secondly, no guy your age is interested in you? Thirdly, what happens to you when he's lovely wife come around? He would not leave her for you girl. Rather he will patch up things with her and you become the intruder. Also, would you want someone to break your home? Lets face it girl, you love the money and it's better you get out of it now before it is too late and it's also a sin.
    • 12 posts
    June 16, 2015 3:38 PM CEST
    My dear go to God and ask for forgiveness nd if you know you cant do without him resign. God has a better plan for you. Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound (Rom 6:1)
    • 1 posts
    June 17, 2015 1:40 AM CEST

looking at this post i can imagine your age. My dear i advice you stop lusting over what glo's or glitters around that 50 year old man. its not love but lust for material things. You desire his money and he has promised you mariage.. All he desires from u in return is ur body i bet you he will soon leave you for a younger lady than you are when he gets to 55years old or befor then i believe. I pray God grants you the grace to pull out of that relationship. You are just not built for such. Remain Blessed 

• 212 posts
    June 17, 2015 3:17 PM CEST

My dear,stolen water is sweet but when it get to your tummy ,it becomes stone. Emotions are the most deceptive things i have ever felt. They sway you left and right and if not careful,you would lost your place with God following emotions. I would say,open upto your pastor or his wife or a mentor that can talk sense to you. Please they must be married because the wisdom a married person would give you on this issue would go a long way. If after all done,you still cannot leave him,quit the job and preserve your destiny