Forums » Couples

My wife wants us to do a time-table for Jeru trip.

• January 23, 2015 6:39 AM CET

My wife wants us to do a time-table for Jeru trip. I am amazed. Isnt it suppsoed to be every day? Even if it is not daily, won't a timetable take spontaniety away from it? We are still arguing on it, though not fighting. She knows I love Jeru trip. What is your opinion?

• January 23, 2015 12:06 PM CET
    Communication and adjustment is the key. Personally I favored a timetable while still allowing spontaneity. Scheduling gives a sense of anticipation which add spice to Jeru trip.Above all pray together and God will show you the best way to go about it.
    • 22 posts
    January 24, 2015 9:00 AM CET
    Nah wah o, don't know what to say, a timetable to jeru trip, how will it look like, it's well. Talk and pray about it.
    • 1 posts
    January 25, 2015 11:34 PM CET
    For me, time table is not that good
    • 4 posts
    January 29, 2015 11:00 AM CET

why time table when you are there for each other, where is the love?  beacause if there is love u can not determine when to have it. to me there is no love in the home of time table for Jeru trip

• January 29, 2015 11:33 AM CET
    Having a timetable does not means there's no love but when it comes down to reality you will realize that the time table is not a rigid thing as it does not stop you from having it anytime you want. It only ensures that no matter what happens those periods are meant for the trip. You know now when madams start complaining of stress of work, children etc. the timetable is very relevant for the old couple not newly weds
    • 3 posts
    February 1, 2015 11:33 AM CET
    I ascibe to Olalekan Olaleye response, the time table is not absolute; after all we are not machines. There are moments when the desire for jeru trips heightens and there are moments our desire drops and since these periods do not correlate with your partner's the time table becomes a reminder for you to be ready to satisfy your partner even when you are not in the mood but he/she is.